fredag 13 april 2012

I Love You

I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go.
I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know.
I hate it when you take forever to message me back.
But, I love the responses that I get when you take your time.

You're the one I have "I love you more" fights with.
You're the one that shuts me up with a random kiss.
You're the one that gets me.
You're a part of me.

Whenever I look into your eyes,
all I see is why I fell for you in the first place.

Everyday I see you, my heart stop beating and i forget how to breathe.
I love you for you and who you are.
All I can say is, I will never stop loving you.

Love - it's more than just a feeling.
It's an action, a commitment, and a choice.
I choose to love one of the most amazing guys ever.
And that person is you.


                                                               ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 kommentar: